Thursday, August 11, 2011

Weeks 13 and 14

Wow, I suck at keeping this blog updated. I promise to do better, and I'm proving this by doing week 14, the day I actually turn 14 weeks! Here it does...

How big is baby?

Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over her body for warmth.

 How far along?:  14 weeks!! 2nd tri baby!!!

Maternity clothes?:  Love them! Shirts are still unnecessary but my pants are glorious.

Movement: Still nothing.. I still check all the time though!

Stretch marks?: None. But I'm getting itchy!

Sleep?:  Would be wonderful if I didn't have to share a bed with a bed hog (Love you hunny!) and two dogs... We need a bigger bed..

Symptoms?: Indegestion.. Woo. I also had my first migraine this past Monday. So not fun.

Food cravings:  Nothing really, still hungry all the time though.

Belly button in or out?: Innie

What I miss:  Wine, and I'm sure beer once football season gets into full swing.

What I'm looking forward to: My appointment next week! She'll be checking to see if we can determine the sex yet!

Milestone: Everyday is a milestone it seems like.

Belly pics! Comparison of week 13 to week 14




Views from the top - 13 to 14 weeks! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment