Friday, July 26, 2013

Finally catching up!

Life is horrible when you're laptop is down. It's still not 100%, but at least I'm able to get on and do a much needed update!

Here's weeks 11-15!

Look how baby has grown!

"Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future."

"As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed."

"Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)"





"Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth."

"Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements."




How far along?: 15w2d. Made it to the 2nd trimester!

Maternity clothes?: Love them!

Movement:  I've been feeling little flutters! Finally!

Stretch marks?: Still the old ones.

Sleep?: I'm finally feeling rested when I sleep, but I'm still up a couple times a night to pee.

Symptoms?: Feeling pretty good actually! Being tired is the biggest thing. I'm also sore at the end of the day. Running after Eli all day takes a toll on me.

Food cravings: I want Chipotle SO bad, but have yet to get it.

Belly button in or out?: Innie.

What I miss: Not much.

What I'm looking forward to:  Really feeling movement!

Milestone:  Making it to the second trimester!
Belly Pictures:
 
 
Other updates:
Since I've updated last I've have 2 ultrasounds! The quality isn't great, but once I scan them they will be better. 


Both ultrasound went great! Baby Yoda is growing great and we found out the sex! We're doing a little reveal announcement so once we get it done, I'll post it for everyone to see! And speaking of announcements, we went FB official. Below is the link to the little video we did. Everyone is excited for us!

Our FB announcement!

1 comments:

Heather

Congrats!! I was wondering if you could answer my question about your blog! I'm Heather and please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

Post a Comment