Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Weeks 9 and 10!

Exhaustion got the better of me this past week, which is why I didn't update. But never fear, here's 2 weeks of updates in 1!

How big is baby?:

"Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby!"

"With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.)"

How far along?: 10 weeks today! 2 until the end of the 1st trimester!

Maternity clothes?: Yupp.


Movement:  Hoping to feel those flutters again in the next couple weeks.

Stretch marks?: Old ones only.

Sleep?: Is the greatest! I got a Boppy Maternity pillow and used it last night. I had one of the best nights of sleep in a long time.

Symptoms?: Still tired.Nausea hit me like a ton of bricks today, but I hope it leaves as quickly as it came.Emotional wreck. Skin breakout.

Food cravings: Not too many this week. Feeling too tired to eat.

Belly button in or out?: Innie.

What I miss: Not a lot

What I'm looking forward to:  My next ultrasound on the 1st!

Milestone: Making it to 10 weeks with no problems.

Belly Pictures:

9 weeks
10 weeks

Other thoughts: I've made it to the milestone of my first loss. I thought I'd be excited to get here, but I know my other loss milestone is right around the corner. I'm going to try using the doppler to see if I can hear the heartbeat. I know it's early, and I won't get freaked out if I can't find it, but I know the relief I'll have if I *DO* find it, so it's worth a shot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment