Thursday, September 15, 2011

19 weeks!

1 week until half baked!!

How big is baby?:
 "Vernix caseosa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo, oil and dead skin cells (yum) now coats baby's skin, shielding it from the amniotic fluid. (Picture yourself after a nine-month bath, and the need for protection makes sense.) You might actually get to see the vernix at birth, especially if baby is premature."


How far along?: 19 weeks

Maternity clothes?:  Still rockin 'em. I'll be needing to stock up on my jeans though, it's gotten cold outside, quick!

Movement: Still a little wiggle worm. They're getting more definate by the day. Still waiting for my first official "kick" though.

Stretch marks?: None

Sleep?: It's been rough recently. I'm super restless and I'm finding it hard to fall asleep.

Symptoms?: Hips are still hurting. And heartburn is back.. yay :sarcasm:

Food cravings: Nothing really. I just like eating.

What I miss: Sleep!

What I'm looking forward to: My A/S ultrasound on Tuesday! It's getting so close!

Milestone: Being pregnant!

Belly Pic:




View from the top:

0 comments:

Post a Comment