Friday, September 30, 2011

21 weeks!

19 weeks to go! The countdown is on!

How big is baby?

"Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you want your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch."


How far along?: 21 weeks. Time is flying by!

Maternity clothes?:  Headed out to find some more jeans tomorrow. Winter is upon us and my 1 pair isn't going to cut it!

Movement: Bladder kicks.. enough said.

Stretch marks?: Still none.

Sleep?: The past few nights I've actual slept through the night. It is amazing.

Symptoms?: None really. Feeling amazing actually.

Food cravings: Not much. I'm just always hungry.

What I miss: Not a thing

What I'm looking forward to meeting Eli! I can't wait (well, I CAN but, you know what I mean) to meet him.

Milestone: Getting this far. I can honestly admit that I never thought I'd get there.

Bump Pic:


View From the Top:

0 comments:

Post a Comment