Thursday, October 6, 2011

22 Weeks!

How big is baby?

"Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop."


How far along?: 22 weeks! 18 to go and 2 weeks until V-Day

Maternity clothes?: Are the best. I've also found that if I buy Teen Plus small sizes, they fit as well.. And are a lot cheaper!

Movement: Kicks are becoming kicks and and rolls are rolls. It's not all the same feeling anymore.

Stretch marks?: Still looking good!

Sleep?: Back to crap. Sometimes when I first lay down, I find it hard to breath too.

Symptoms?: Tiredness, but it's probably my schedule too.

Food cravings: Cereal - The healthy stuff too.

What I miss: Sleep and more sleep. I actually had the urge to go out the other night. ::sigh::

What I'm looking forward to: So much.. life is going right for once.

Milestone: "Getting this far. I can honestly admit that I never thought I'd get there." This was my milestone last week and I still need to keep it. My fruit has gone from changing weekly to changing monthly. I've been waiting for this day since I got my BFP!

Bump pic:


View From the Top:

0 comments:

Post a Comment