Monday, October 31, 2011

26 weeks! Halloween Style!

How big is baby?


How far along?: 26 weeks! 1 more week til the 3rd trimester!

Maternity clothes?:  Are amazing - Got my outfit for my shower -- woo hoo!

Movement: He's so active in the evenings! I love the kicks and rolls

Stretch marks?: None still - but I can see where some *might* appear.

Sleep?: Crappy, crappy, crappy. Pregnancy insomnia + being in pain = grumpy momma

Symptoms?: Heartburn, aches and pains in my back and hips and new this week, sciatic pains!

Food cravings: No real cravings, just hungry a lot.

What I miss: Good sleep.

What I'm looking forward to: My Dr. appointment on Friday so I can see Eli again!

Milestone: Going to the Dr every 2 weeks instead of once a month; eek! We're getting so close to the end!

Bump Pic:


View from the Top:


Halloween Specials!

Daddy and I

Family Shot

0 comments:

Post a Comment