Monday, October 24, 2011

25 weeks!

How big is baby?
"Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes."

How far along?: 25 weeks! Finally made it to an eggplant.

Maternity clothes?: Love - I got more jeans to get me through the winter. Still trying to find cheaper non-maternity tops that will last.

Movement: Love feeling him kick in there. My Dr. told me that as long as I feel him 10 tens times in a two hour period, it's considered "healthy" movement. For now at least since he's still tucked safely in there.

Stretch marks?: Still none on the belly - yay.

Sleep?: Restless with vivid dreams.

Symptoms?: Heartburn, aches and pains in my back and hips.

Food cravings: McDonald's has brought out their peppermint hot chocolate. I'm sssoooo in love!

What I miss: A decent night's sleep!

What I'm looking forward to: Registering next month for my shower and reaching 3rd trimester.

Milestone: Making it this far! Connecting with my Dr. at my appointment last Friday.

Belly Pic:

View From The Top:

0 comments:

Post a Comment