Tuesday, May 14, 2013

4 weeks!

Alright, I know I'm a little late, but such is life. Things have been kinda hectic around here so if I'm not doing something, I'm probably sleeping. Lol.

How big is baby?
 
"At 4 weeks, your baby, now known as a blastocyst, is practically microscopic -- a teeny ball of cells. She's busy settling into her new home (your uterus), prepping for all the crucial development she'll be doing over the next six weeks."
 
 
How far along?: 4w2d.

Maternity clothes?: Not yet.

Movement:  Do gas bubbles count?

Stretch marks?: No new ones.

Sleep?: Constantly. This exhaustion is killing me.

Symptoms?: Tired. All.the.time.  More nausea than I'm used to and crampy.

Food cravings: Nothing really. I'm icky if I'm hungry, nothing sounds good, then I'm still icky after I eat.

Belly button in or out?: Innie.

What I miss:  Not being tired.

What I'm looking forward to:  A take home baby come January.

Milestone: Not peeing on sticks anymore! Yay!

Belly Pic:



0 comments:

Post a Comment