Tuesday, May 28, 2013

6 weeks!

Half way through the first trimester - again!
 
 
 
How bis is baby?:
 
"Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate. "
 
How far along?: 6w2d.

Maternity clothes?: Yup - busted them out. Bloat is out.of.control.

Movement:  Still just gas.

Stretch marks?: Nope.

Sleep?: Is great when I can get it. Stupid head cold makes it hard to breathe.

Symptoms?: Sleepy, gas pains, icky feeling. A little nauseous too but I don't know if it's pregnancy related or because of this cold.

Food cravings: Chocolate.

Belly button in or out?: Innie.

What I miss:  Being able to breathe!!!

What I'm looking forward to:  My ultrasound in a couple weeks.

Milestone: Had my first Dr. appointment today.

Belly pic:





In related news: I had my first Dr. appointment today. Nothing special. I peed in a cup, got told I was pregnant (woo!), had my yearly check up and got sent for blood work. I hate blood work. I scheduled my first ultrasound and the earliest they can get me in is June 10th. So.far.away! I could have gotten in next week, by my Dr. wants to see me through my 1st trimester, due to my loss history, so I had to go in when she was there. After my first tri I'll start rotating through the other two Dr.s.  But, I just look at it this way - by the time I get in there I'll be about 8 weeks along so there definitely will be something to see on that ultrasound machine.  The countdown is on until my ultrasound!

0 comments:

Post a Comment