Saturday, June 4, 2011

4 weeks; 5 days

I'm a little behind on when I said I was going to post, but this week kicked my butt! I had today off with intentions of getting things done, but I've probably taken two naps today. *sigh* I guess the exhaustion is the baby. Well, here is my progression post:


How big is baby?:
Now safe in your womb, the ball of cells (blastocyst) is splitting into the embryo (your future child) and placenta. Outside this microscopic speck, the amniotic sac and fluid are forming into protective cushioning.

 How far along?: 4w5d 

Weight gain?: +/- 0

Maternity clothes?: Nope, but sports bras are my new friend.

Movement: Wwwwaaayyyy too early!

Stretch marks?: Nope.

Sleep?:  Eh, it's alright. Every time I move significantly, I wake up = me going to the bathroom. But I fall right back asleep.

Symptoms?:  Boobs hurt on and off; slightly nausea that comes and goes and exhaustion.

Food cravings: None so far.

Belly button in or out?: Innie

What I miss: Sleep without interruption.

What I'm looking forward to: My first appointment on Monday at 5w. Hopefully I'll get an u/s set for sometime in the 6th week!

Milestone: Becoming a part of PgAL!


Since I'm so close to being 5 weeks, I'll just wait until Monday to post my first belly pic!


In other news: Keeko's follow up appointment went well! The surgery was successful and she no longer needs to be confined to small areas. She can finally go on nightly walks with us and have free reign of the backyard again. Two weeks of summer school are finally done, and I have four to go! Woo hoo! One week closer to graduation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment