Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Well then..

I started summer school this past week, plus started working 30 hours on top of that. ZOMG - Am I tired! Anything before 10am is early for me, and for almost two weeks now being up at 5 every day is killing me. Tomorrow is Keeko's follow up appointment at the vet. I'm so relieved that she'll finally be able to move and get some exercise, but also terrified that something else will be wrong. I just keep telling myself that she's all good and will be great tomorrow. So, another thing to mention is that I'm pregnant! Yes, you heard right.. pregnant! Looks like May was a successful month for Geo and I. As of today I'm 4w2d and have my first appointment on Monday. My EDD is February 6th 2012. Maybe it's a sign that I'll be too busy throughout my first trimester to worry about much. I'm just praying as much as I possibly can that this is my sticky baby and I'll have a wonderful baby in my arms come February. So, for now this blog will mostly turn into a pregnancy blog, with blurbs about other things going on in my life. Tomorrow when I'm not ready to fall over with exhaustion, I'll do a progression check in and post  a nonexistent belly pic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment