Monday, June 13, 2011

6 Weeks!

How big is baby?:
Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, and chin. Those little hands and feet -- still webbed like paddles -- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating
(almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.


 How far along?: 6 weeks! Half way through the first trimester!

Weight gain?: +/- 0

Maternity clothes?: Not yet. I did pick up a pair of black maternity pants and they were WONDERFUL! Can't wait! Lol.

Movement: A little early to feel.

Stretch marks?: Not yet.

Sleep?:  Still getting enough but now I'm up almost every two hours to pee.

Symptoms?: Girls are almost consistently sore, peeing a heck of a lot more, bloat is kicking in, still exhausted.

Food cravings: Grilled cheese, perogies, Mrs. Grass soup.

Belly button in or out?: Innie

What I miss:  Not feeling tired all the time.

What I'm looking forward to: My ultrasound on Wednesday! Getting nervous..

Milestone: Getting half way through the first trimester! Come on August! (This is the first time I've wished away my summer)

Bump Pic!



In other news: Two more weeks of school! Can't wait! And next weekend I'll be celebrating my one year anniversary. Holy cow, 1 year already? Where did this year go? We've been through so much in this last year, but things still seem the same. He still gets on my nerves, I still nag him, but we're still as in love as we were 9 years ago. We'll be spending the weekend in Pittsburgh so he can go to the museums and so I can go shopping at IKEA! I can't wait! I love that stupid store. I  could spend my life there! It'll be a dangerous weekend for my husband.. Lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment