Wednesday, November 7, 2012

5 weeks!

It seems like I was just doing my 4 week check in. Guess time flies when your due date gets moved forward!

How big is baby?: An appleseed!

"Your embryo is now measurable -- though at week five, it's a wee .13 inches -- and she's gearing up for much more growth. In fact, in the next week, she'll almost double in size. Grow baby grow!"

How far along?: 5 weeks.

Maternity clothes?: The jeans are out. I can still wear certain non-maternity jeans but they are not as comfy.

Movement: Just my gassy kicks! Lol.

Stretch marks?: Just the ones left over from last time.

Sleep?: Is good when it's here. I can't seem to unwind at night.

Symptoms?: Sleepy. Crampy again. My stomach is always icky.

Food cravings: None. Nothing sounds appealing which sucks when I know I have to eat. Blech.

Belly button in or out?: Innie

What I miss: Enjoying food!

What I'm looking forward to: Shopping on Saturday. Hoping to score some cheap summer maternity clothes.

Milestone: Making it to 5 weeks.

Bump Pic:

0 comments:

Post a Comment