Wednesday, November 14, 2012

6 weeks!

Tomorrow at 730 am, I have my first ultrasound. I'm feeling so conflicted. I'm excited and terrified all at the same time. Even though my pregnancy with Eli was smooth sailing, the terrifying feeling of a possible miscarriage never goes away. I'll be back tomorrow to update on how it goes.

How big is baby?:

 "The average embryo at week 6 is about .25 inches and will double in size again next week. Wow!"


How far along?: 6 weeks! Half way through the 1st trimester!

Maternity clothes?: Still in the jeans.

Movement: Not even close.

Stretch marks?: Just the ones left over from last time.

Sleep?: Is a-mazing. I can't believe how tired I am. Was it this way with Eli?

Symptoms?: Sleepy, nauseous after I eat.

Food cravings: Still none. Nothing sounds good.. :-(

Belly button in or out?: Innie

What I miss:  My energy!

What I'm looking forward to: My ultrasound tomorrow.

Milestone: Making it half way through the 1st trimester!

Belly Pic:

0 comments:

Post a Comment