Monday, November 26, 2012

7 weeks! Turkey Day edition

With all the craziness of the Thanksgiving holiday, I'm a little late here. But, I got some amazing deals in my Black Friday shopping craziness so it was worth it!

How big is baby?:
 "Your .51-inch embryo doesn't exactly tip the scales just yet but she's developing like crazy. 
She's already doubled in size since last week."

How far along?: 7 weeks! Yay!

Maternity clothes?: Still in the jeans! I live in my yoga pants too.

Movement: Not yet.

Stretch marks?: Just the ones left over from last time.

Sleep?: Still pretty awesome!

Symptoms?: Tired, tired and tired! The heartburn is coming back too.

Food cravings: I had one today! Grilled cheese.. Yum!!

Belly button in or out?: Innie

What I miss:  My energy and nice hair.

What I'm looking forward to:  The end of the 1st trimester!

Milestone: Getting through Black Friday shopping intact!

Belly Pic: This is from Thanksgiving, which is why it's a day late!

0 comments:

Post a Comment